Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Some More Bollywood Relations

It happened that our relation to Bollywood was not over. 2 days after the Hermitage a friend of us met some people from crew from Hindie Movie shooting in St.Petersburg. The next day they called to determin the location of the shoot.
We didn`t want to miss the chance to enjoy a new experience. I picked up my children from school, and in a couple of houres we were at the spot. This time we met a Diva of Bollywood Bipasha Basu. She was stunning. She also got a little suvenier from me.


Bipasha Basu with my print.
We watched a little bit the process of shooting, some behind the scene stuff. There were also other actors as Jonny Lever and later Abhishek Bachchan. During the breack we enjoyed Indian cuisine (one of our favourite). That was onother day of great impressions. I want to share even though the impressions are not too artistic and have very little to do with watercolors.

No comments:

Post a Comment